Update: Our calendar integration supports ZOOM meetings for virtual parent meetings during COVID-19.
What is it?
The Schedule a Tour feature offers a simple way to organize tour appointments so you can focus on other areas of growth without the headaches of back and forth emails and zillions of phone calls.
Once you’ve enabled the feature, you’ll see a new call to action button on your listing.
How will it help your daycare or preschool?
- Keep tour schedules organized across your already busy schedule.
– Calendly is fully integrated with all the major calendar systems you already use (Google Calendar, Apple, Outlook, etc.)
- Request important details ahead of time to customize the tour to the needs of the parents.
-Receive children’s ages, school history, etc. through the customized questions before your visit.
- Easily access contact information in one place.
-Request details such as email, phone, to make follow-up a breeze.
For a limited time, Schedule a Tour is a FREE add-on!
How to enable this feature
1. Request or Claim Your Listing
–Creating your listing page on FindMyDaycare.com is easy, and gives you the quickest access to editing and revising your listing on our site.
-If you’ve already seen a profile created, then follow the instructions to claim your listing to make edits.
2. Set up a FREE account with Calendly
3. Submit your Calendly URL to our team
-Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to add the URL of your Calendly page, and we will activate the button on your listing within 3-5 business days.
4. Get More Interest In Your Daycare
-Start sharing your FindMyDaycare page across your email lists and marketing channels to direct prospective families to your Schedule a Tour option.